It’s that time again. I still can not believe another year has passed. I am looking forward to the New Year with excitement to see what this year has in store for me. As this year is coming to an end, I like to reflect back on this year and look for ways to better myself. We all have ways to improve ourselves and there is no better way to start improving yourself within the new year.
As the year is coming to an end start setting new goals and tasks you would like achieve within the new year. Think about what is most important to you and start prioritizing your life.
How to set a goal for yourself?
Work on how you will get to your goal. A great tool to help you to achieve your goals is to set a deadline. Setting a deadline will help you meet those goals. It is important to set that goal realistic and achievable.
A great way to help you to achieve your goal is visually seeing your goal. Keeping a record of your steps to your goal. Maybe like a journal or an app that tracks your progress, making sure you are aware of your progress. Vision boards are a great way to help you with inspiration and motivation. Self monitoring is a great way to increase your chances of completing your New Year’s resolution.
Most importantly any goal you decide to set for yourself, please make sure to be patient with yourself. It takes time to get to where you want to be. As long as your consistent and honest with yourself, you will achieve your goals… As long as you really want it!
Don’t forget to count your blessings as your ringing in the new year.
Manifesting is a great way to start a fresh year.
Few steps on how to manifest:
1. Start by gratitude for what you have right now
2. Build on your gratitude and share your positivity with others
3. Ask yourself what is it that you want
4. Start believing in what you want, vision yourself with what you want
5. Understand that what you want is being created through your thoughts and feelings
6. Repeat this to yourself: “That which I seek is seeking me, I let go of how it will come to me, and I focus on my heart’s desire. My higher self within me knows how to make it happen. So I just relax and let go. Everything that is necessary for the fulfillment of my desires is lovingly and harmoniously drawn to me. I accept this or something better. I am ready, receptive, and grateful and so it is.”
7. Open your eyes and look around you to notice the changes
I want to thank you for being on this journey with me and your support truly means the world. I hope this year brings you new happiness and new achievements.
You have 365 new days and 365 new chances.
Cheers to 2019!